Am I a good Candidate for Smile Care Club? (Photo)

Thinking about going with Smile Care Club was wondering if my teeth (mainly the bottom) could be straighten out using this product.

I don't think you will be happy with the outcome...

You will probably get some improvement but not enough to give you a stable result that will last you a long time. Unless that blocked out tooth is aligned to an ideal position, significant relapse will occur (tooth will move back to its original position) and you will just have to get it retreated again.  Good Luck.

Options for Aligners

SmileCareClub is for mild-moderate orthodontic cases who have Class 1 malocclusions and less than 6mm of crowding or spacing. If you aren't sure, you can submit a risk-free/refundable smile assessment.

Most likely, you'll have a better outcome if you choose a product that incorporates attachments and rubber-bands. Invisalign and Clear-Correct or traditional braces would be great options for you.

Darren Wong, DDS
Honolulu Dentist

Smile Care Club

As a dentist who is certified in Invisalign and treated hundreds of patients, I can not recommend smile care club to any patient.  Do your self a favor and see a certified Invisalign dentist to help fix your smile.  Good luck

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Dentist