2 years post breast aug, and I still have dark noticeable scarring and psoriasis build up. What can I do? (Photo)

I am seeking advice on what I should do about my scarring and if I should go back to my surgeon or of there are any scar removal recommendations for psoriasis prone skin :( It could be lagging because of the condition of skin I have, damn psoriasis! I am looking for as much knowledge about my situation as possible, thank you.

Scar treatment

Your Plastic Surgeon may be a good resource for scar treatment recommendations, otherwise you could visit with a dermatologist.

All the best

Scarring

We have had good success in our office treating these type of scars with fractional laser resurfacing and maybe adding some coagulation if your skin type can tolerate it. It's a slow process because you're only treating a small fraction of the skin at one time. Thus far all the scars we have treated have looked better. I recommend you go back to your operating plastic surgeon and see if they have any scar therapies that have worked in their practice. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS