5 months post BBL and my stomach did not heal Properly. I have lumps and I would like to know how I can get rid of them? (photo)

I am worried that how I look now is going to be permanent. Those lumps feel hard and my stomach feels tight where the lumps are. It shows more when I stretch my skin. What can I do to fix it? I am very disappointed and worried...thank you!

BBL

You might still need more time to heal.  If you are feeling lumps and hardness, the tissues may still be swollen. If you see divots or irregularities over more time, you might need correction with possible fat grafting to these areas.