Looking for a plastic surgeon for liposculpture, armlift and BBL (photos)

Hello, I'm looking for a Dr that is confident in giving me the surgery's I'm wanting,lol seem that when i send my pics to the dr i have been choosing,they cant give me what I'm looking for...I'm wanting 12-1400cc in each buttox and i have nothinggggg pancake but here lol so please I'm tired of the rejection so I'm asking a reasonable priced surgeon that is confident in sculpting my body to please contact me,im from canada..

Liposculpture, armlift and BBL

After reviewing your photos, you are definitely a candidate for liposuction and BBL.  The operation consists of 2 parts which each have equal value.  The first part is aggressively contouring the body through liposuction, and to do this I use the VASER.  You need to enhance your curves to give your body the foundation to hold the fat transfer to the buttocks.  After achieving the hourglass shape that you want, then the fat would be transferred into the buttocks to create the volume, projection and shape.  DO NOT get too caught up in volume because different surgeons process the fat differently.  It is not about how much is put in but how much is kept.  You need to find a surgeon who can give you the results you want, someone who is a board certified plastic surgeon.  I routinely place between 1000-1400 cc per buttock side but like I said, it depends on the final result.  The buttock can only handle a certain amount based on your anatomy and if the fat transfer causes the buttocks to be too tight you will wind up keeping less fat because of the pressure.

Looking for a plastic surgeon for liposculpture, armlift and BBL

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift….

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Hello. Thank you for the pictures. You appear to have a wonderful body to work on. Liposuction will make the fat roll in your back disappear and give you a beautiful lower back arch while attaining a division between your buttocks and you lower back. In the front you'll get more muscle definition and altogether you will develop a smooth curvy waistline. As for the fat transfer, you are right. you need a good amount of transfer to your buttocks to achieve a good projection, but at the same time I would love to do some transfer to your hips, as you can see in your pictures, your hips lack that curvy round look so you need to feel that small gap to acquire that guitar look. 

Jose Leon, MD

Your goals are attainable.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlift procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Hi Colleenn

Sure, your results will depend of how much fat, the certified doctor that you will choose, can get from your back. This fat can be used to make a BBL on you.  It is something of perception, seen your pictures, if your doctor take the fat from your low back, your butts will appear bigger inmediatly, and also your shape will be better. Later putting that fat in your butts it will look bigger than before.

It was a pleasure to answer what you inquire, I hope this help you.

Dr. Aviles
Dominican Plastic Surgeon 

Silvia Aviles Terrero, MD

Choosing "right" doctor for Liposcculpture and plastic surgery

Thank you for your question and photos.
The procedures you are interested in are done often by well trained, experienced, Board Certified Plastic Surgeons.
First, do you your homework:
    A) visit their web site
    B) verify their training/Board Status
    C)review their reputation
Second, visit their office, have a consultation, and come prepared with your specific  
Lastly, be prepared and understand what is realistic and doable.
I hope you find thus helpful.