Eye enlargement through eyebrow lift? (Photo)

Hi, doctors. My eyes have gotten smaller and smaller after years of wearing glasses with high prescription . My right eye is also smaller than my left eye. Not sure if it's a coincidence or not, my right eye has a higher prescription than my left eye.. Anywayz , I am wondering are there surgeries that can fix my asymmetric eyes and possibly enlarge them? My eyes get bigger if I purposely lift my eyebrow up so I am wondering if eye brow lift an option for eye enlargement? Thanks

Eyelid surgery

Thank you for your question.  Eyelid asymmetry can often be addressed surgically.  There are specific indications for eyebrow surgery, which are not usually performed in isolation to improve the position of the eyelids. A consultation with a doctor who specializes in eyelid surgery would be the next step to determine the best treatment option for you. 

Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eye assymetry

Asymmetry is very common and often unaware to the

patients. Sometimes a cosmetic improvement may be

obtained by Botox manipulation of the muscles around

the eyes. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for

your best options. Best wishes.

Fernando Colon, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon