Wanting surgeon recommendations for fat transfers to the breasts?

I would like surgeon recommendations that specialize in fat transfers to the breasts or where I could find them. From my knowledge, it is a procedure that is specific to the way the fat is removed/inserted and depends on the skill of the surgeon. I cannot seem to find any that specialize with this, only the breast implants. I would also like to know if I am a good candidate for the fat trasnfer procedure. I am 5'2, 127lbs and an A34 cup.

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question. About 60-70% of the grafted fat survives.  At 6 months you will have a good idea of your results. Some women have a second or third procedure which continues to increase your volume safely. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon  #RealSelf100Surgeon

Candidate for Breast Enlargement with Fat

Candidates for breast enlargment with fat include women and men who have adequate tissue elasticity and coverage.  The procedure is not uncommon, being performed for 25 years now.  

Since enlargement of 1/2 to one cup size is what is most safely achievable the best candidates for this procedure are those who seek improvement in shape and fullness of the breast not a large augmentation.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Breast Fat Transfer

I have performed hundreds of these procedures. You may be a candidate but I'll need to see some photos at the very least. The best contact is info@idealfaceandbody.com. If you are a candidate expect a 1/2 to 1 cup increase in your current breast size. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS