What type of scars do I have? Can a treatment ever fix it 100 percent? What treatment would you recommend? (photo)

I have done 2 treatments of dermapen (1 month apart). My 3rd treatment is supposed to be in 2 weeks with the added PRP. I am wondering when I am supposed to see results because as of yet, I still see my scarring. Is there something else you would recommend to speed up the process. Do you recommend another treatment rather than dermapen. Lastly, from the pictures, what kind of scarring do I have and is it possible to treat them 100 percent? Thanks

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Based on your photos, it appears you have a combination of scarring. Acne scarring requires a combination approach. Surgery, subcision, or TCA cross for deep or pitted "ice pick" scars. Fillers like Bellafill or Sculptra or Radiesse for broad "boxcar" or "rolling" scars. Eclipse Micropen for all types of scars and improvement in texture and tone. Lasers such as co2 laser resurfacing or Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant or radiofrequency such as Sublative or Viva to improve the scars and give long term collagen production. I suggest consulting with a board certified dermatologist for further assessment. Best, Dr. Emer

Hidef Acne Scar Revision

Our Hidef Acne Scar Revision Protocol can help improve your atrophic acne scars. This may include fillers, fractional lasers, fractional RF, and subcision. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS