What type of breast lift do i need? (photos)

I have 500cc of silicone done in 2013. ( I recently went to a surgeon & he said my implants aren't under the muscle and that my muscle seems too thin ) What type of a breast lift do i need? & why do my breasts look wierd and not nicely shaped?

What type of breast lift do i need?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

What type of breast lift do i need?

We do not have the benefit of seeing photographs taken before your large breast implants replaced but my suspicion is that too large an implant was selected in order to avoid some form of uplift at the time.  Your implants appear to be above the muscle and excessively large for your size.  I would recommend placement of smaller cohesive silicone gel implants in a partial subpectoral ("dual plane") accompanied by a full mastopexy to provide optimal reshaping of your breast.
Meet with an ABPS board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss options and review photographs of other patients.  Good luck and best wishes.
Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

What type of breast lift do i need?

From the photos it seems the current implants are too big and too projecting and too high on your chest. Once all that is corrected the only thing left is the areolas are too big and that is corrected with a periareolar lift. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Breast revision

Recommend a smaller silicone gel implant combined with full breast lift. Thus an anchor scar is necessary to remove the excess skin and decrease size of areola 

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS