Tummy tuck, breast augmentation, lipo? Vancouver BC area (Photo)

I am 125 pounds (im 5'4) But My tummy is horrible.Lots of lose skin. I feel like I look way fatter than I actually am cuz of the skin. Tummy tuck? and how much is that going to cost. I feel like I carry most of my weight in my back. I want the followin Tummy tuck Breast implants Get rid of the back fat!! possibly have fat grafted to my bum and hips.. how much would all of this cost me......is lipo safe? I have heard stories of people dying during lipo due to a clot.

Find the right surgeon to help you!

Far more important than deciding if TT is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that! See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Surgical candidate

You appear to be a good candidate for the procedures you are considering, though it may be best to break them up into stages.  I encourage you to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for an examination and discussion of your surgical goals.  Cost will vary by surgeon, location, and length of surgery.  After your consultation you can expect an estimate for the procedures you are considering.  Blood clots are a risk with any surgery.  There are many steps taken to minimize risk in surgery.  Your surgeon can discuss these with you in detail.

Camille Cash, MD

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Mommy Makeover for 125 lb woman.

You appear to be a very good candidate for a full tummy tuck and breast enhancement with implants.  I can't assess your back but am not sure that there is fat there for liposuction (rather than laxity of skin).  Liposuction if not done to excess is quite safe and in fact safer than undergoing multi-hour surgeries including a tummy tuck.  It's the latter that increases the risks of blood clots especially when anesthesia and surgery lasts over 6 hours.

Find an ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon or the Canadian equivalent in whom you have confidence and trust their recommendations.  Good luck and best wishes,

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

DrDerby

Thank you for your question and the photos. You are  great candidate for a Mommy Make over. A full Tummy tuck combined with lipo in all areas needed and breast augmentation or breastlift. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Costs & Seeking a Board Certified Surgeon for Your Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. 

Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.  The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. 

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy make-over planning

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• A tummy tuck, breast implants and liposuction of the sides and back - with or without grafting - seems like an excellent plan.
  • Cost of surgery varies with every region and every surgeon - I suggest you find several surgeons that appeal to you in Vancouver and contact their offices for a general estimate.
  • You won't know the final cost until you are seen in person.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS