Can tip rhinoplasty reduce my nostrils (wide nose) only? (photos)

Hello and thanks for this asking opportunity. Watch my nose carefully and give me detail answer .. it can't do rhinoplasty before, my nose fresh ... many people say if you go to rhinoplasty your nose is more larger then before ??

Narrow nostrils

From the front view and the underside view,  you do not appear to be a candidate for an alar base resection (Weir).

If you had one, it would distort the tip  and make it resemble a bowling ball.

Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Tip rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD