Is this a sphenoid sinus infection? (photos)

I get headache on top of my head on the left side. Very precise area and pressure. Feel tired most of time and antibiotic haven't work. Is this something that require a different treatment?

Sphenoid sinusitis

Thanks for your question. From these limited views it is difficult to provide a definitive answer. It looks like the left sphenoid never developed and the right is smaller than normal. There is no diseased lining or fluid levels that I see. I don't see any evidence of a bone tumor like fibrous dysplasia. Review the scans with an experienced sinus surgeon especially the adenoid area to see it there's a Thornwalds cyst as these can cause vertex headaches. Over 90% of patients who claim they have sinus headaches actually have migraines so that needs to be considered. Hope they find the cause and successfully treat it. 

Fort Collins Facial Plastic Surgeon