What size implant will fill my bra cup w/o making me too big? I am a deflated "32D" in most bras. 350was recommended. (photos)

350 Seems big? I am also scheduled for a lollipop lift. I'm looking to get more forward projection, and would like to fill out my deflated breasts. I'd like something that balances my body well. Im athletic, 130 lbs and 5'5". The cup I wear now is 32D. I like my size but worry the lift will make me smaller and won't fill the upper pole, which is most important to me. 350cc was recommended but that seems like a lot? I don't want to be significantly larger.

What size implant will fill my bra cup w/o making me too big? I am a deflated "32D" in most bras. 350was recommended.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift.A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, your surgeon will determine on a personal consultation how your scar’s going to be and where depending on your breast tissue amount, I suggest you to check testers with your surgeon about sizes and type of implant, Hugs!

What size implant best for breast augmentation/lifting surgery?

Thank you for the question. Online consultants will not be able to provide you with very specific advice regarding breast implant size and/or ultimate breast size achieved.
Ultimately, careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, patients undergoing this combination operation should understand that it is significantly more complex than breast augmentation surgery only and that it is associated with a significantly higher risk of complications and need for additional surgery.

Also, patients undergoing the combination breast augmentation/lifting surgery should understand that there are limits as to how large of an outcome can be achieved, given that breast lifting surgery does involve breast skin removal. On the one hand, breast augmentation surgery is expanding the breast skin “envelope” while breast lifting is (by definition) tightening up the breast skin envelope. These 2 forces are counteracting each other. Therefore, it becomes important to remove the appropriate amount of breast skin and to use the appropriate size/profile of breast implants to balance these 2 forces appropriately and to allow for achievement of the patient's goals while minimizing risks of complications.

Also, generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation/lifting surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Again, have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup" or "significantly larger" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery. The use of temporary intraoperative sizers with the patient in the upright position makes selection of the best breast implant size/profile relatively easy.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Implants with lift provide balanced look

I have added a link that might be helpful...

Hi gingerhornet.  Thank you for sharing photos with your question.  A physical examination of your breast tissues and measurements are necessary to know for sure, but your suggested implant volume sounds about right.  Part of the equation however lies in the diameter (height, width) and projection of the 350 cc implant recommended.  Your plastic surgeon will be able to give you sizers to try on which are a reasonable approximation of volume (slightly over estimate as implants are not being compressed by body tissue when you put them in a bra).  Remember that the lift will reshape the breasts and reduce the length (by removing tissue) and that part of your implant volume is replacing what is removed.  Talk to your plastic surgeon again about your concerns and try on different sizers.  Good luck!

Choosing implants

Your best bet when you are trying to decide on implants is to try on sizers of the exact implant you are considering inside a very tight sports bra. This will give you a close idea of what you will look like. More importantly the dimensions or width of the implants need to match and fit your frame and body. If you are working with a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in breast augmentation he or she should be able to help you with this in their office. Good luck!

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#drdeanvistnes #breastaugmentation #realself #breastlift

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon