East Indian nose is still too big after Rhinoplasty. Want a very small "celebrity" perfect nose. Who is the absolute best?

Hello, I had a rhinoplasty 6 years ago done by Dr Richard Rival in Toronto, Canada and my East Indian nose is still too big, the tip is bulbous, and one side of the nose doesn't look like the other side. It's awful. I want to spend my money wisely this time and choose the best rhinoplasty surgeon in the world. I want a very small, kind of 'celebrity' perfect nose without it looking totally fake or plastic. So who is the absolute best? Thank you!

To find doctors in your local area, please click here. 

Revision rhinoplasty for A perfect nose

There is no perfect nose.  It also impossible to get  a celebrity nose.  A full set of pictures and an in-person examination are both required with revision rhinoplasty, since this procedure is the most difficult to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery.  Follow-up with your surgeon just as important as the surgery itself,  so make sure use visit  or surgeon several times in the postoperative 1 year to manage the soft tissue envelope over the nose.