What are the best methods of harvesting fat and inserting it into the breasts?

I would like to know more about the different procedures there are for harvesting fat and inserting it into the breasts. Many surgeons seem to like different methods, so it is confusing for me to figure out which one is the best or how I would like it done. I am also concerned about scarring. I am 5'2, 127 lbs and am an A34 cup. I believe I would get liposuction around my hips, thighs and lower abdomen and possibly upper back for my breasts.

Fat transfer to the breasts

Fat transfer offers my patients a chance to use their own excess fat to their advantage by taking it from one place and boosting other regions for a more flattering silhouette. Since the process of fat transfer requires liposuction, the patient must have enough fat to harvest. Based on your measurements, this might not be the best option for you. If you’re looking to increase your chest size, a breast augmentation may be a better option for you. An in-person consultation with a specialist plastic surgeon should be your next step to determine whether a fat transfer is right for you.