Can I get lip augmentation injections in my lips if I already have large size perma lip lip impants in them already?

i wanna go bigger but not sure if this can be injected over and/or around my existing lip impants

Lip FIllers and Implants

You definitely can have lip fillers injected around an implant.  I would recommend an expert injector for this advanced technique.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip augmentation

It is possible to have lip augmentation on top of the previously placed implants. Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation for these treatments. Good luck! 

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Lip Augmentation with Fillers Such as Juvederm or Restylane -- Seek an Expert

Yes, fillers can be used to augment the lip on top of your current permanent implants. I suggest consulting with a board certified dermatologist with experience in fillers prior to treatment. Best, Dr. Emer

Lip Filler After Lip Implants

It is indeed possible to have lip filler with your existing lip implants in place. You will want to have the procedure done as sterily as possible to minimize the possibility of infection of your lip implants. Definitely let your plastic surgeon know that you have lip implants so that she can take extra precautions.

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician

Filler Lip Augmentation With Previous Implant

Thank you for your excellent question.  Lip augmentation with injectable filler is certainly possible in the setting of a previously placed permanent implant.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Best wishes! 

Thank you for your excellent question.  Because the permalip implant will develop scar tissue around itself, you can have dermal fillers placed to further augment the size or shape of your lip without issues.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation for these injections.  Best wishes.