I can't tell if the swelling in my left breast is staying the same or not. (photos)

I was perfectly symmetrical before my ba of 385cc HP unders on Tuesday the 11th.my left breast is larger and more swollen. Than the right.I can't tell if its getting better or worse.please some insight.

I can't tell if the swelling in my left breast is staying the same or not after breast implants.

Thank you for your question.  A photo showing your breasts without the bra would be helpful and answering her question.  Swelling and asymmetry is very common this early after breast augmentation and most always resolves with time.  However please see your plastic surgeon for an examination and do not follow Internet advice.

Swelling after a breast augmentation

Hi and thanks for the question. Swelling is very common and takes several months to reside completely. Additionally, swelling can often times be asymmetric, meaning that one side may swell more than the other. For peace of mind, confer with your surgeon.

Dr. Vallecillos 

Glenn Vallecillos, MD

Breast Augmentation - Post Op Swelling?

Thank you for your question and photos. You are still early in the post-operative period. It typically takes 3 - 6 months for the swelling to subside and and implants to settle into proper position. Please discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon. Also, make sure you follow all of your plastic surgeons post-operative instructions regarding level of physical activity and use of a support bra. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.