I am looking to get surgery for my nose and eyes and cheeks? (Photos)

When I smile my nose gets even bigger and my eyes squint heaps and my cheeks squish my whole face I think I look fat when I smile I just would like to get my cheeks less puffy to look slim and I have no eyelids I don't know if I should do normal or Asian upper blepharoplasty and rhinoplasty?

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. Your considering the upper blepharoplasty and rhinoplasty are good options to improve your aesthetic appearance to reach your desired result. I suggest that you move forward to consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. The in-person examination will allow you to further explore your options. 

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and eyelid surgery

A rhinoplasty procedure can  accomplish narrowing wide nostrils, narrowing the tip,  and narrowing the bridge line. An upper blepharoplasty procedure can accomplish removing excess and hooded skin touching the eyelashes.  For many examples of both procedures, please see the link and the video below

Close rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Asian Rhinoplasty

A rhinoplasty specialist will be able to comprehensively address the issues you have with your nose.
One thing to keep in mind though is that there is a limitation to the amount of tip refinement you can achieve (how small/narrow) because of the thickness of your skin. 
While there are a variety of approaches and techniques employed by various surgeons, it is up to you to do your due diligence to find a rhinoplasty specialist experienced in Asian rhinoplasty in order to achieve the best results possible. Using autologous grafts (tissue and cartilage from your own body) will provide the safest and most permanent results.Consult with 2-3 of these surgeons in person and determine your comfort level with their approach, demeanor, and before and after results. Good luck. 

Donald B. Yoo, MD