I want to focus on a bodybuilding plan to build myself, but I have had a Lipoma under my rib cage for about 3~4 yrs. Suggestion?

Would it be wise to remove it in this case? I have done my research, and found out people can still live a full life even with one as long as it provides no discomfort like mine. I have spoken with my doctor and I was told to wait and observe it after I did an ultrasound. There was slight difficulties finding it during the exam. I suppose it was just too small? But I so not believe it has changed much, and it has not been giving me discomfort either.. I just turned 25 years old.

Suggestions for a rib cage lipoma?

Thank you for sharing your question and good luck on your bodybuilding plan.  Lipomas are benign tumors of fat and rarely cause any issues within the body outside of a possible cosmetic/appearance issue.  If your lipoma is small enough that it was difficult to find by ultrasound it can likely be left alone without significant sequelae.  Hope this helps.