How can I fix bag and crease under eye?

I am 25 and for about a year I have been getting this wrinkle or crease under only one eye, how can this be fixed? Yes I am also aware i have a ptosis this is old since I was born had tried to surgeries years ago to fix was a fail.

Fixing Crease under Eye

You would seem to be an excellent candidate for a filler in the area. Make sure you see an expert in the area as the under eye tissues are brought with problems. (See ExpertInjector.org.)

Highlands Plastic Surgeon

A little (less than 2 units) of Neuromodulator plus possible a little filler

a little (less than 2 units) of Neuromodulator plus possible a little filler. this will help to make the asymmtry of your lower eyelids less noticeable.

Tear trough

You have some mild prolapsed fat on the right.  A little hollowing on both sides.  Some HA filler such as Restylane will smooth out the contour and make the lid look much better.  

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

How can I fix bag and crease under eye?

Greetings.

If you are unhappy with the look of your nose, you think that you would be much happier after a rhinoplasty operation; if you had an accident and the shape of your nose got worsened after this accident; then you can be a good candidate for rhinoplasty operation. It is a well-known fact that individuals with feeling themselves beautiful have higher self-esteem. Therefore; if the look or functionality of your nose bothers you, you can get benefit from a rhinoplasty operation.

There are different kinds of rhinoplasty operations however we can divide them as the one that requires bone excision and the one that does not need bone excision. The main fact that we classify the rhinoplasty operations like that is that the results and postoperative period is associated closely with this fact. In the operations like “nasal tip correction”, “simple rhinoplasty” there is no need for a bone excision however these minor operations cannot be beneficial for everyone. The operation type is need to be determined by the surgeon according to needs of the patient. In these minor operations the rhinoplasty is performed with closed method. The bone and the cartilage tissues are not involved in the surgery directly. Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations.

In the operation that needs the bone and cartilage tissues to be involved; open approach is used. In the procedures with open approach, the size, shape and functionality of the nose can be improved. The big nasal bumps can be removed and septal deviations can be corrected providing a better nasal airway.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Fillers

Based on your photo, you look as if you would be an excellent candidate for a HA filler under your eye area. I use Restylane on myself with excellent results. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Fillers

I WOULD TRY FILLERS BEFORE GOING IN AND DOING SURGERY , THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAT TRANSFER AND FILLERS ARE FILLER ARE LESS INVASIVE AND CAN LAST 6-9 MONTHS SOMETIMES UP TO A YEAR DEPENDING ON WHICH ONES. FAT TRANSFERS ARE USUALLY SURGICALLY DONE WITH LIPO AND TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER AREA OF THE BODY. A FAT TRANSFER CAN ALSO BE DONE THROUGH A LOCAL AFTER SURGERY FOR A REPEAT FAT INJECTION. FAT INJECTIONS OR TRANSFERS ARE USUALLY MORE PERMANENT. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU MAY WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT IN A CONSULTATION AND SEE WHAT YOUR OPTIONS ARE.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

The under eye is best treated with fillers, lasers and microneedling/PRP.  There are also surgical options. Best, Dr. Emer.