Help Me find the right Doctor to fix my breasts. (photos)

I have had a total of 8 BA surgeries. 1st breast augmentation resulted in bottoming out of right Breast - I saw 4 surgeons who tried to fix it without success. I have had two capsular contractures, one on each breast. My last surgery was In May. Doctor performed a lift and internal bra and made me select smaller implants. 380L/450R. My L breast is still bottomed out and the R one is too close to mid section.Do I still have a chance of having nice breasts? I am really hoping to have this fixed

Help Me find the right Doctor to fix my breasts.

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment with the results of  multiple breast operations.  I think that, after careful evaluation of your past surgical history, careful physical examination, and a thorough communication of your goals, significant improvement can be achieved with additional breast surgery.

As you know, careful selection of plastic surgeon will be the most important decision patients make when they decide to  undergo surgery to achieve a specific outcome. Besides appropriate training and experience (and certification by the American Board of plastic surgery), looking at before/after photographs (and  preferably talking to previous patients) can be very helpful in this selection process.

Basically, patients should look at the overall "quality" of the outcomes achieved;  in other words, it will be important that patients see lots of examples of outcomes that they would be pleased with.  In doing so patients will be able to get an idea of each  plastic surgeon's "aesthetic sensibilities". Of course, careful evaluation of the photographs (including factors such as time out of surgery and initial anatomic starting point) will be important as patients evaluate before/after photographs.

Careful planning for correction of breast issues after multiple revisions

The  biggest predictor of revision breast implant surgery is a failed prior revision. A bit more information is needed in order to plan for another revision and it needs to be the plan with the highest probability of success. Was your internal bra done on both sides? Was ADM such as Alloderm or Strattice used? Is the capsular contracture issue resolved? Do you perceive a volume difference between the breasts? What type of implants do you have?

Richard Baxter, MD