Does facial hair/shaving impact the effectiveness of Keloid Injections and Laser Therapy on Facial Keloids?

I have keloids on my jawline, both sides. I have been doing a combination of laser therapy and keloid injections in 3 week intervals. My keloids came about because of razor bumps from shaving. Will laser hair removal help my process in flattening my keloids?

Keloid Scar on Face--Shaving vs. Laser Hair Removal--

For those in your situation, we recommend laser hair removal. You will continue to have this kind of problem until you get rid of the hair completely. Please seen an expert for an evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer