Is Erbium Ablative Laser a good choice for cosmetic facial mole removal? (photo)

I have a mole right beside my nose and under my eye that has been examined throughout the years by my dermatologist. Since it is not cancerous however, he is unwilling to remove it. I have gone to a cosmetic doctor and he recommend the Erbium Ablative Laser for removing it. Is this a good option? I also had rhinoplasty on Aug 8, 2016. I plan to have my mole removed Nov 9, 2016. Is there any risks with doing the laser this soon after my surgery? Thank you in advance!

Lasers for Mole Removal (Erbium, Yag)

Moles can be removed with lasers depending on the type, but it's really hard to see in your picture. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist and make them aware of your scheduled rhinoplasty. Best, Dr. Emer