Most effective laser or procedure for tightening?

I work in the medical aesthetics industry- thus can't show pictures. I have been privy to much debate about the best procedure/laser for full face rejuvenation in addition to filler and toxin. I had a CO2 laser years ago and although a fair bit of downtime, the result was amazing. Most of these CO2's are no longer available - replaced by Fractionals. What is comparable on the market for the same result as these older machines if downtime isn't an issue. At 52, tightening is essential.

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections,Ulther

of the lasers will stimulate collagen and tighten. I recommend
combination treatment with Ultherapy, chemical peels. Ablative
lasers are more dramatic, have more down time. Please see an expert.
Best, Dr. Emer

Best Laser for Skin Resurfacing and Tightening

Hi and thank you for your question! We have seen beyond impressive results with our Sciton Contour erbium resurfacing laser. I highly recommend this treatment. The downtime can range from 10-14 days. This addresses texture, thinning skin, lines/wrinkles, discolorations, pores, tightening, etc. We recommend just one of these because it addresses so much in the one treatment. Feel free to call our office or come in for a complementary consultation! Thank you, Dr. Grant Stevens

Grant Stevens, MD