What can i do about a dip dent? (photos)

Hi Realself team! i am currently super insecure about these indents on my hip area that does not look flattering with ANY type of bottoms. is there anyway to fix this? i have researched a bit about fat grafting however, i feel as though i do not have enough fat. i also have come across Kim Kardashians doctor, simon Ourian, that has injected Sculptra into the buttocks for a "non-surgical" butt lift. i am wondering if this also could fill in hip dents.

Sculptra For Indentations

I do this frequently, sculptra is needed in large amounts and takes injections over time.  Fat is better if you can find it to harvest and often you can in the areas of the arms, inner thighs and calves.  Please see an expert.  Best, DR. Emer.

Hello,PLLA can help with small areas that need filling out in the hips and buttocks. It will build in volume over 8-12 weeks and sometimes multiple treatments are needed. There is no downtime for the procedure.

Christopher Balgobin, MD
Minneapolis Physician