What can i do about a dip dent? (photos)

Hi Realself team! i am currently super insecure about these indents on my hip area that does not look flattering with ANY type of bottoms. is there anyway to fix this? i have researched a bit about fat grafting however, i feel as though i do not have enough fat. i also have come across Kim Kardashians doctor, simon Ourian, that has injected Sculptra into the buttocks for a "non-surgical" butt lift. i am wondering if this also could fill in hip dents.

Doctor Answers 2

Sculptra For Indentations

I do this frequently, sculptra is needed in large amounts and takes injections over time.  Fat is better if you can find it to harvest and often you can in the areas of the arms, inner thighs and calves.  Please see an expert.  Best, DR. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 159 reviews


Hello,PLLA can help with small areas that need filling out in the hips and buttocks. It will build in volume over 8-12 weeks and sometimes multiple treatments are needed. There is no downtime for the procedure.

Christopher Balgobin, MD
Minneapolis Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 18 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.