Deviated tip after nose job. Will it be something fixable with the same surgeon? (Female nose). (photos)

I had a nose job 2 years ago. The surgeon reduced removed the bump I had on my nose, made the side a little bit larger and removed cartilage in my nostril to make it smaller. I am happy with the work he did on my bridge however my nostril are deviating to the side. Should I go back to the same surgeon for correction and is that something that can be fix.

Deviated tip after nose job. Will it be something fixable with the same surgeon?

A  revision rhinoplasty is more difficult than a primary rhinoplasty, so it's important to choose your surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience. The hanging columella can be reduced, the tip improved, but it may not be perfect. A thorough in-person examination is usually required due to the fact that revision rhinoplasty is difficult, and the nose heals in a three-dimensional fashion.