Chin reduction research advice? (photos)

I have an asymmetrical and large chin, as well as deepening nasolabial folds. The chin has a large fat pad on it I believe, which gives it the bulbous appearance, and changes shape when I smile. What is the general cost in North America for chin reduction? I know it is generally an operation that should be handled by a chin specialist, but tracking someone down has been near impossible, as even doctors who comment on chin cases have no before/after or mention chin reduction on their website

Chin Reduction

Chin reduction is a much more challenging operation than chin augmentation. There are multiple ways to do it but your pictures show that the submental approach is needed. This allows for reduction of both bone and soft tissue which is needed.