Will my butt go back to normal?

I had a Brazilian but lift performed yesterday. But because I also had a great augmentation i have been sitting and sleeping directly on my but. Now there is fat at the top, but the bottom half is flat.. I had a nice bum beofre this surgery, I just figured I would make it bigger. Now it looks atrocious and I need to know if it will ever get the flat ridge out of it. Also, I am in excruciating pain from the liposuction to the point I can't sit up or move my legs without some moving them for me.

Post BBL Problems?

Thank you for your question!  I would advise you to go see your plastic surgeon who preformed the surgery, and ask any additional questions.  Make sure you are following all of your doctors post care, and do not sit directly on your butt for 10 days post op.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval PatelDouble Board Certified Plastic SurgeonChicago Hoffman EstatesOak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Will my butt go back to normal?

What you are describing does not sound normal. You should contact your PS to make sure everything is okay. I don't allow my patients to sit or lay on their butt for 10 days after surgery. If I perform a combined tummy tuck or breast lift/ augmentation at the same time, I have them lay on their sides (not their back/butt) making sure to share time equally between the two sides. 

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon

I had a BBL and a BA yesterday. i have been sitting and sleeping directly on my but.. Will my butt go back? =Outch! #BBL

In my practice, patients after a BBL can't sit or sleep on their back for 6 to 8 weeks. This is because pressure over the butt, there the fat was transferred, can cause the fat to be shifted (getting a flat but) and reabsorbed (disappear).After a breast augmentation, patients can't sleep on their stomach, because the implants can shift. Therefore they only can sleep on their back. Therefore, doing both surgeries at the same time will result in one of the surgeries being compromised based on the position the patient end up sleeping.Patients with questions and concern about their BBL healing process  should contact the plastic surgeon that performed the procedure to address these concerns and determine if there is need any need of management.

John Mesa, MD