Looking to have a Breast lift without implants. Any suggestions? (photos)

25 years old. Got stretch marks on my breasts during puberty and then again with pregnancy (Currently 9 months postpartum). The skin is very thin. I can't wear any bras that aren't full coverage or they fall out. I'd like them to be full and perky again with minimal scarring if possible. I don't want implants as I am a good size already (large C or small D). Also, we are considering having another child. Should I hold off on surgery until after I'm finished breast feeding my second child?

Breast lift - should I wait?

Hello and thanks for your photosIf you're happy with your breast volume but not with your shape, you may want to consider a mastopexy/breast lift. However, pregnancy and breastfeeding can change breast size, shape, and consistency. While there's no medical contraindication to pregnancy after cosmetic breast surgery, if you plan to have more babies in the next 1-2 years, it may be better for you to wait until after you're finished having children so that your result will be more stable.
Best wishes-

Wait until 2nd child

If you are my patient with the story of knowing another child with breast-feeding is in the plans, I would tell you to wait at least six months after that to contemplate any restorative of breast surgery. Depending on the quality and amount of the underlying gland that's left, you may be able to get away with just a lift. Should you have less gland or a more fatty component to the breast after the next child, you may want to consider not only a lift  but also the addition of fat grafting to increase the perkiness of the breast. Best of luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Looking to have a Breast lift without implants. Any suggestions?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast lift can be done without implants

There is no issue regarding doing breast lift and not using implants. Timing of surgery is strictly a personal choice. That will need to be made by you. 

Vasdev Rai, MD

Looking to have a Breast lift without implants.

Thank you for your question.  A breast lift (mastopexy) can help to raise your breasts and nipple position, make the breasts rounder and perkier, adjust the size of the areola and improve symmetry.  You should probably hold off until 6 months after you've completed breast feeding.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS