I am four months post-op, I feel like my implants have bottomed out. Does it appear that way? photos)

If not, why does it seem now all of the tissue from my actual breast is sitting in the upper pole of my breast and the implant has fallen to the bottom, perhaps this is normal? I have 475cc silicon smooth round HP subpectoral implants.

Bottoming out?

Thanks for your inquiry, you do not think you have bottoming out.  Please discuss with your plastic surgeon.  

Am I Bottoming out

Thanks for your question and photos. Relax, You are NOT bottoming out. Continue wearing your bra. 

Mehdi K. Mazaheri, MD