After 3 weeks, I still don't feel better. Is this normal? (Photo)

I was diagnosed with breast implant associated anaplastic large cell lymphoma and had my capsulectomy 3 weeks ago and am still in a lot of pain. I have zero energy and don't feel better. I almost passed out driving my kids to school. I have very swollen scars and still burning in my axillary lympnodes. Please is this normal

After 3 weeks, I still don't feel better. Is this normal?

At this many weeks after surgery you should be feeling better and getting back to most activities.  Since this is not the case you should contact your surgeon and be seen and evaluated.  Best of luck.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon