7 months post-op crown. How am I doing? (Photo)

7 months ago I did hair transplant on my crown. The surgery was performed in another country and I do not have access to the surgeon at the moment. I am not satisfied with the density and was hoping to get the doctors' opinions about my progress. Thanks so much in advance

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor.  Your photos shows improvement.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

7 months after crown transplant

It looks like you have early growth. You should wait it out a few more months to see what you end up with at 10 months

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Crown

So far it looks good but hard to be sure from pictures. Nothing beats a follow up though, so try to get in for one. 

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist