7 months post-op crown. How am I doing? (Photo)

7 months ago I did hair transplant on my crown. The surgery was performed in another country and I do not have access to the surgeon at the moment. I am not satisfied with the density and was hoping to get the doctors' opinions about my progress. Thanks so much in advance

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor.  Your photos shows improvement.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

7 months after crown transplant

It looks like you have early growth. You should wait it out a few more months to see what you end up with at 10 months

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

7 months after crown transplant

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Crown

So far it looks good but hard to be sure from pictures. Nothing beats a follow up though, so try to get in for one. 

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist

Crown

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist