7 months post-op; breasts are too big. 275cc Saline implants to restore roundness. Used to be a 34D now I am a 34DD (Photos)

Also right nipple is still numb - so are the undersides of both breasts. The scar is still swollen especially around right nipple. Also right nipple points inwards causing it to peek out of bras and bikini tops. What can be done to correct?

Breast too big ?

It  generally takes one year for full healing with this particular surgery swelling goes down, the scars go from red to pink to white.  It would not be wise to attempt a revision before this time since your body may do all the work by itself without any surgery As for  the issue of being too large, placing implants always increases you at least one cup size.  There is always a trade-off in breast surgery, and you have traded the upper pole flatness for a larger size. You have to decide what is more important to you and discuss this with your surgeon 

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

it takes at least 1 year and sometimes 2 for sensory changes to complete. you do have some asymmetry. the secondary operative rate after this surgery is about 30%.. it is very difficult to lower a nipple.  you may have to alter your clothes a little. I am not sure what you expected. if you were a D before and you place an implant of course you will be a DD.  if you take out the implants the nipple might be able to be lower

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Too big

You could change your implants to a smaller size, or even remove them. If you did not like your original size, you might choose to have smaller implants. Numbness is a risk with any surgery, but sensation may occur up to one year. the scar could be revised as well as the lift to minimize the peeking nipple. Please discuss all your concerns with your doctor.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your post. A revisionary surgery would likely correct the nipple position issue. You could always downsize (or even eliminate completely) your implant if you desired. I would discuss it w/ your surgeon. Best wishes.

Paul J. Leahy, MD
Leawood Plastic Surgeon

What can be done?

Thank you for your question and providing photos. I believe most of your concerns can be addressed with revisional surgery. The right nipple can be lowered and the scars can be revised. It is possible your sensory changes will continue to improve, but they may not change. I would discuss your concerns with your PS. Best of luck