375cc HP split muscle placement - can you overdo it with exercise 7 months post-op?

Had breast aug. in March. 375 HP split muscle - went from A cup to DDD+ cup. Yoga class in summer, had pain stretching arms straight overhead, but would seem better by end of classes to no pain anymore. Had flu shot last week, felt achy & tired. Exercise class this week involved chest muscles (prayer position) pushing hands together as hard as we could. Achy chest immediately afterward. Still achy in chest w/ mild burning next day. Should I be worried I overdid it, or is this part of healing?

Thank you for your question.  I suggest that she revisit your plastic surgeon for an examination to make sure that the muscle or implant is not injured.

While it is possible that she just overdid your exercise,,  by 7 months I would expect you to be pain free following year breast augmentation.

Last contacted 2 hours ago