I'm a mom of 5. What can I do about my chest? (Photo)

Ive have 5 kids and im 30yrs old I will NOT allow my fiance to see me with out a top on its causing stress in our relationship..but I cant stand it..i use to have such a nice body. And I can not deal with the final product..i cry all the time and dont want to be affectionate. We have no money and less the perfect credit. But I cant feel this eay forever. I don't even need huge breast hurt full and not saggy..even my nipple sags

Breast Lift with Implants

You will benefit from breast lifting with implants.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Implants and breast lift

Hello, thanks for showing your pictures, for what i can see you have a lot of skin and your mamary tissue has been reabsorbed, that's pretty normal to happen with multiples pregnancies  and the excessive gain or losse of weight. I recomend you to do a breast lift with implants. Resuming: 

1: Areolar diameter reduction, 

2: Reafirmation of the breast 

3: breast implants to get volumen and shape. 

Have a nice Day!

Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD

Breast surgery rejuvenates breast appearance

Thank you for your question. Feeling embarrassed and self-conscious about your body can really affect your self-esteem. There are certainly surgical options for restoring your breasts. These options include a breast lift, which addresses sagging skin and drooping nipples. Breast implants can be combined with a lift to add volume. All of these options and others can be discussed with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Cost can be a major factor for many patients. I recommend scheduling consultations with a few surgeons to find one you trust and feel comfortable with. After you get a cost quote, you can ask about in-house and third-party financing, which would allow you to make monthly payments. Best of luck to you.

Adam L. Basner, MD

Lift with implants

It looks like you might benefit from a  lift and implants. Best to be seen in person to properly evaluate you.

Both Breasts Are Ptotic, Right Breast Is Also Tuberous - What Do I Do?

Thank you for the photographs you sent.  I completely understand your consternation over your breasts.  
If you were my patient, I would recommend a Benelli mastopexy which would equalize the size of your nipples, raise both your breasts and your nipples, and then do multiple cuts into the breast tissue inferior to the edge of the areola on the droopier side to allow the breast tissue to splay out over the implant placed in the subpectoral space.  
Your droopier breast is a Type I tuberous breast having the inferior lateral portion of the breast but missing the inferior medial portion.  That is why your nipple is off to the side and your breast appears to be on the diagonal.  

Surgery on this type of breast is unique and I recommend choosing a Board Certified plastic surgeon who demonstrates on the internet expertise in this field.  

What to do about my chest

Your photos show that you have volume depletion from repeated pregnancies and some nipple drooping pr in medical jargon, "ptosis". The solution for your situation can be tailored to your desires. However, each solution has different costs and possible risks of complications. The best way to start is by seeing someone who has a breast imaging system such as Vectra or Crisalix. These will allow you to visualize how you would look with either a mastopexy alone or an augmentation and possible mastopexy. You have many options and can pursue consultations foten at no cost which gives you a great deal of information.