My face is too long, nose is too long, upper lip is too thin.

What can I do to improve? And how much would it cost?

Face, nose, and lip options

Facial appearance improves when there is balance overall.  A nose that is too long can be improved with a rhinoplasty which can shorten the nose and help create balance to the face.

Upper lips that are too thin can be augmented with hyaluronic acid fillers or fat injections.

There are many surgical and non-surgical options that can be used to improve one's appearance. We recommend consulting with an experienced surgeon to discuss treatment options.  Costs would vary between location and providers.

Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Finally, the investment for this procedure rounds
$3,000 USD Standard package 
$4,350 USD "All Inclusive Package".
Ps: currently there are important limited seasonal offers with which you can get even better price. 
For more information please contact us and ask for our Limited Discount Coupons.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Nose etc

Winterkay, A little tweaking here and there is all you need but a live exam in 3D is needed to give you any idea of what would be beneficial. Just see an experienced surgeon that has always done "only faces" and you should be fine. See the video and good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial rejuvenation

You are best served by coming in for a consultation to review exactly what bothers you so that your concerns can be properly addressed.  Best of luck.