Panniculectomy and breast reduction - will insurance cover me?

5'2 160 lbs weighing the most at 210 after 5 pregnancies 2 ended in miscarriage and 3 csection my belly has a saggy skin that hangs it has numbness and tenderness it breaks out and smells under it I wear body shaping underwear to try to hide it but it still bulges I also have large breast cup size 40ddd they are also very saggy and they break out and get big bumps that bleed and puss and re occur and my breast will stink underneath and get raw i also have alot of back and neck aches

Insurance coverage

The first step to find out if you will be covered is to call your insurance company and see if these are procedures they cover.  If they are procedures they cover, then ask what the requirements are to get them covered. Many insurance companies like to have documentation from a chiropractor or physical therapist for back/neck treatments.  Also if you have the rashes make sure you have seen your primary care and gotten a prescription to treat the rashes.  The last step would be to contact a PS in your area and see what they can do for you. Good luck.

Greensburg Plastic Surgeon