Will omenfee breast enlargement cream hurt me ?

Breast Enlargement Creams

Unfortunately there is no safe, reliable way to enlarge your breasts without breast augmentation surgery or through weight gain/hormonal changes.
I recommend that you book a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options if you are interested in Breast Augmentation.
All the best

Breast enlargement creams

Creams and herbs will not work, save your money.
Not many good choices to have larger implants without surgery. You can research and try "BRAVA" suction device, or gain weight (not advised). Hormone pills such as Birth Control Pills in many cases will result in a modest increase but is not predictable.
Surgery is the most dependable and predictable method using implants or your own fat.

Breast enlargement cream?

Herbal containing creams are unlikely to enlarge your breasts and should be avoided.  If they contained some estrogenic factor your breasts might enlarge however I would be concerned over the risk of stimulation of possible breast cancer.  So in summary, don't waste your $$ other than buying a padded bra if you're not a surgical candidate for breast implants or fat transfer.Regards, Jon A Perlman MD FACS  Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca 

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Good question. the only thing that it will hurt is your wallet as there is no benefit of the cream  to the user, only to the seller. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

I'm not sure if that cream will cause a medical problem, but it will hurt your pocketbook and your likely your pride

Unfortunately we have no topical creams, potions, or other products which have been shown to do anything to the breast aesthetically - they don't make them bigger, smaller, or cure stretch marks.  It is sad that unscrupulous people, usually overseas where they can escape the reach of the FDA, find a way to dump their useless products on the US market where well-meaning, but naive or unsuspecting people pay lots of money for them.  At the very best it won't do anything for you except lighten your pocketbook; at the worst you could develop some reaction to some poorly defined or undisclosed ingredient in the product.  Personally, I would advise you to steer clear of the cream and either learn to love your breasts as they are now, or consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who can properly educate you on the safe and truly reliable options that exist for enlarging your breasts.  Best of luck.