My age is 18; my bra size is 34. Is it perfect size for me? And my breast is not tight. So what do I do now? (Photo) me

Age 18 34 ?cup size. Changing with plastic surgery?

Thanks for your question and photo.  I would generally say that even if your breasts were small, age 18 is early to consider breast implants IMO.  In your particular case I think that you have nice size and shape and certainly should not consider having implants placed.  You don't state your cup size but appear to be a lower to mid C cup which is good proportioning for most young women.  The lack of "tightness" is perfectly fine but also means that if in future years you choose to have implants your breasts will have the necessary distensibility to accept them (if not too big).Regards, Jon A Perlman MD FACS  Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca

Breast Augmentation Options

If you would like to discuss increasing your breast size I recommend that you book a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon. They will examine you, take measurements and discuss your goals, then let you know what options are available to you.
All the best

What is a perfect size

will vary by individuals.  Do your breasts look good?  Absolutely!  So unless you really want to be fuller with a hint of fakeness, don't even think you need anything else done.

Curtis Wong, MD

My age is 18; my bra size is 34. Is it perfect size for me? And my breast is not tight. So what do I do now?

The decision whether to consider cosmetic plastic surgery depends on your opinion of your appearance. If you are happy with the way you look, then there's no need to consider a surgical procedure. 

There is no "right" breast size

I don't see any problems with your breast size, shape or position on the photo you sent, but the opinion that matters most is yours. If you're satisfied with your breasts, then certainly avoid any surgeries. If you feel that your breasts are too loose or too soft, or if you don't like the size, then options exist to help you. In order to give you the best advice, a plastic surgeon needs to meet with you in person, and do an examination of the breasts. Please contact a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery if you have concerns about your breasts.

Andres Taleisnik, MD

Everyone has a different idea about the perfect size. Some like small breasts and others like large, and most like something in between. If you are happy with your size, just enjoy them. If you are not, please discuss all your concerns with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon