I am having a Breast Reduction and a Tummy Tuck on 9/30 , will I stay 1 or 2 nights at the hospital?

Postop time course is dependent on surgeon and patient

Thanks for your question. We don't routinely keep patients overnight, but have the capability for those who desire not to go straight home. The use of the injectable anesthetic Exparel has made early mobility much easier. Best of Luck!

Only your plastic surgeon will know exactly what the plan is;  in other words, there is no "standard". Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.