Have my Breast Implants bottomed out again??? (photos)

I had a revision surgery with 650cc and 600cc extra high profile round implants, surgeon made the mistake of putting the larger implant in larger breast and smaller implant in smaller breast! He is going to fix his mistake but thats not all I think needs to be fixed... I feel like my breasts have bottomed out again as I had a lift and breast implants back in 2011 and thats why I needed them fixed this time. Please help as he is unsure on what needs to be done to correct their appearance!

Bottoming Out / Internal Bra

Good morning,

I do think you still have bottoming out that needs to be dealt with, which I would correct with my Internal Bra technique.

Have my Breast Implants bottomed out again???

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery.  Based on your photographs, it is difficult to make a diagnosis of "bottoming out".  Having said that, I think that there is room for improvement in the overall shape of your breasts;  exactly what should be done would depend on your personal concerns/preferences/goals. Therefore, best to discuss your specific concerns directly with your plastic surgeon in front of a full length  mirror. Working together you will come up with a good plan to improve your outcome during the upcoming planned procedure.    Best wishes.