How much does it cost for breast augmentation in Flordia? (Photo)

I will love to get out of a 32aa cup to a 32D I'm 5'8 and thin

Cost of Breast Augmentation

Thanks for your inquiry, the answer depends on what city, silicone vs saline, if you need a lift, and I see you live in Texas--travel expenses.  After you figure these things out-check on RealSelf for surgeons and e-mail them for a price quote estimate, good luck.  

Breast Augmentation Price in Florida

Hello and thank you for the question. Prices for procedures vary from region to region. I would suggest calling around to plastic surgery offices in your area to get a rough estimate. Alternatively, you can go to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website for more pricing information. Warmest Regards,Glenn Vallecillos, MD, FACS

Glenn Vallecillos, MD

Cost of a BA

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include: 1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA. 2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

How much does it cost for breast augmentation?

Thank you for the question and picture. 

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

How much does it cost for breast augmentation in Florida?

First of all thank you for the question. In my practice (Woodbury, MN) Breast Augmentation with Saline Implants total cost is $5,540.00 and with Silicone Implants the cost is $6,440.00. This fee includes the surgeon fee, follow up checks, use of the OR suite, anesthesia, and recovery time after surgery. Prices do vary by surgeon and area. As always I would recommend having a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best of Luck.

Heather Rocheford, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon