It is exactly one year after laser lipo and I have a noticible large pocket on my upper right side of my abdomen.

Laser Lipo

It is difficult to determine what you are concerned about without examining you, so the best thing to do is to follow up with the physician who performed your procedure to discuss what to do next. It most likely is an area of residual fat and doing a touch up procedure could take care of it. Good luck.

Livingston Physician

Smoothing Irregularities with Coolsculpting/Vanquish, Exilis Ultra, Venus Legacy

This is tough to answer without pictures. I recommend following up with your Dr. for a formal evaluation. Some options for improvement would be coolsculpting/vanquish for further fat removal, exilis/venus legacy for skin tightening, cellutone/z wave to make the skin smooth, remove scar tissue, and smooth out the skin. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Laser lipo

Close follow up with your plastic surgeon is recommended to determine what the pocket is and what options you have.