Am I a good candidate for etching and ab implants? I currently weigh 195lbs (Photo)

I want a fuller looking chest and defined abs

Ab Etching

Thanks for your question and pictures. It is hard to determine without examining you, but there are several indications that help determine if someone is a good candidate for Abdominal Etching. A good candidate will have adequate muscle mass and relatively tight skin. Begin with a board certified plastic surgeon that performs more than 100 procedures per year. Internet discussions do not replace the advice of your physician. 
All the best,Dr. Mentz

Athletic liposculture. Some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.

In my practice for cases like yours I recommend you an athletic liposculture whick consist in the definition of the six pack muscles in the abdomen.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

You need an exam and consuto determine the degree of fat under the skin and inside (visceral) to judge if you are a candidate. I wouldn't recommend abdominal implants.

Abdominal etching and pec implants

You certainly may be a candidate for abdominal etching of your abdomen and pec implants. You should go for a consultation to be properly evaluated.