Is my nose lopsided or is it swelling and has my bump come back after open Rhinoplasty ? (photos)

I need some reassurance as I'm 1 month post op and my nose shape looks all over the place at the moment. My right nostril from front view isn't as visible as my left & this makes my nose look tilted will this go away ? My left side is more defined on the bridge than my right & it dips in and looks like I've got a glasses mark on it, why does it look this way ? Just feel like both sides of my nose are complete opposit looking! & my bump is visible again and I can feel it under my skin :( help!

Rhinoplasty Recovery

I would recommend following up with your surgeon once he gets back to ensure the best outcome. The swelling after a rhinoplasty is rarely symmetric. One side will always resolve more quickly than the other. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years.