Fat grafting for lower eyes and eyelid surgery - is that good choice for me? (Photo)

Hi Doc..I always looks so tired/sad & looks like i got so many problem with kind this of eyes look...me oso feel like old woman when to talk smbdy coz i must lift up my eyes a little bit..if not i will see "the world" is smaller than it should be. Maybe bcoz few years back my life is in trouble.. But now, I'm ok & so happy.. Can u suggest for me what should i do to improve to be a new me?with refreshing/energetic/happy look/ Nelly 31 mried TQ

Tired eyes can be due to abnormal lid position

I have added a link that might be helpful...

Hi momonoz. It is difficult to tell from the posted photo, but you may have a "lid ptosis" in which the lid margin covers a portion of the pupil. Have an in person examination with a plastic surgeon to determine the lid position as there are several types of surgeries that can be done. I do not believe that you need fat grafting in your lower lids. Good luck!