Is this is going to be my final result after having Vaser liposuction one week ago? My stomach is bigger & firmer (Photos)

Will my stomach get any flat

3-6 month is needed to see the final result after Vaser Liposuction

Thanks for submitting your photos and your question. There is a maximum edema and swelling period. You should use a pressure garment 24 hours for 3 weeks  and after 10 days of the surgery my advise to you will be LPG treatment or a normal massage if you have not a chance in doing LPG. In between 3-6 month you will see the final result. Please also do not eat salty and spicy food as it will also lead to swellings. Best Regards

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

VASER HI DEF abdomen liposuction post-operative swelling final results

Hello, Thank you for your question regarding VASER liposuction of your abdomen.  You mentioned you had VASER liposuction only one week ago.  Whether it is traditional or VASER liposuction, it takes more than one week to heal.  The VASER uses sound energy to melt fat cells. Many plastic surgeons (including myself) believe that the VASER causes minimal swelling (edema) and thus, decreases healing time.  On average, after VASER liposuction, it takes about six to eight weeks for the swelling to subside.  After six to eight weeks, you should see close to your final results.  Increased activity and increased salt intake can lead to retained swelling.  I suggest you wear your compression garment for six weeks after your VASER procedure.  If you have any questions regarding VASER liposuction, please do not hesitate to contact my office.  Sincerely, Dr. Katzen

Final result after liposuction take 6 months

You only had your procedure one week ago and if your abdomen is "bigger and firmer" then its likely seroma or edema and needs to be managed by your doctor. your results will be final close to 6 months.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon

Swelling

Thank you for your question and pictures. One week is very short time to see the result of a Vaser liposuction. You need to be patient and keep wearing your compression garment. The final result of Vaser liposuction can be seen in months.

Best regards,

Güray

Guray Yesiladali, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon