I had an sgap surgery that failed. I have a hematoma that is 10cm x 12cm x 3cm deep. Can my body absorb this?

It's been a month since the surgery.

Hematoma after SGAP surgery

Thank you for your question. I am so sorry that your reconstruction failed. If you truly have a hematoma that size, that represents a large volume of fluid. Although your body may eventually absorb some hematoma over time, I believe a hematoma of that size should be surgically drained. Leaving that amount of blood can certainly increase your risk of infection as well as result in poor healing or wound breakdown. Best of luck.