What Is It Called When The Jaw Is Recessed But Teeth Protrude, And How To Fix? (photo)

Hi, when a top jaw is recessed which is clearly indicated by a shallow paranasal region, but the teeth meet up fine with the lower jaw as a result of "natural tooth compensation" and thus appear to protrude like a monkey's mouth, what is the treatment required to align them into normal position? Is it possible to expand the pallate arc to bring the teeth back, then advance the entire top jaw (and doing the same to lower teeth)? What is this condition called because I can't find anything online?

No doctor answers yet