At four months post-op (rhinoplasty), can aggressive kissing affect your results?

I had a rhinoplasty four months ago. I had a droopy tip so most of the work was focused on the tip. A hump on my bridge was shaved down as well but no bones were broken. This weekend a guy was very aggressive while kissing. He kept bumping his cheek into my nose kind of hard and it squished my nose. I also hit my nose with my my palm when I was doing my makeup this weekend. There wasn't pain but it was uncomfortable and sensitive. At four months, can there be any damage from aggressive kissing?

4 months post op. some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Rhinoplasty results

I highly doubt that aggressive kissing will do any damage.   If his head collided hard with your nose perhaps.  

Kissing 4 months after surgery

It is unlikely that after 4 months you have caused any harm to your nose and rhinoplasty result. The nasal tip is flexible elastic cartilage and should not distort from this kind of contact. The pain you experienced is probably from the sensitive nerve endings recovering in your tip after rhinoplasty surgery. 

Dr. Brace

Matthew Brace, MD
Ontario Facial Plastic Surgeon