California Nose Surgery Doctor Recommendation

I am moving to California in July and I'm looking for a good surgeon who can correct my nose.

Doctor Answers 1

Rhinoplasty in California

Congratulations on your move. It all depends where to in California you are moving to. Southern California has plenty of plastic surgeons and plastic surgeons that perform rhinoplasty.

What I would do is find some board certified plastic surgeons in the region you are moving to and check out their website to view the before and after photos.

Good luck.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 78 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.